• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

kingslunk

Anaheim_Ducks_SUCK_by_Ronburgandy.jpg

Keeping the lulz going

Kingslunk you've posted that multiple times like you've forgotten we're in Game 7 of the fucking WCF after having another stellar regular season.

What fucking grounds can you even attempt to establish any foundation for the claim that Anaheim Sucks on, while the Stars performed the way they did?

Take a seat, clown.

And seriously? "Lulz"? What is this, 2005 4chan?

kingslunk

Kingslunk you've posted that multiple times like you've forgotten we're in Game 7 of the fucking WCF after having another stellar regular season.

What fucking grounds can you even attempt to establish any foundation for the claim that Anaheim Sucks on?

There's no points for tied for 3rd place. You either win or you're a loser. It's not over but after the third I'll welcome you and your team to the losers club.

Clown.

There's no points for tied for 3rd place. You either win or you're a loser. It's not over but after the third I'll welcome you and your team to the losers club.

Clown.

Bit of a fucking difference between playing In G7 for the Conference title and not even making the playoffs. Even your mouth breathing should allow your brain enough oxygen to process that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've seen worse goals get counted (-cough- Sens -cough-) but it really shouldn't count

Top Bottom