• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juventus vs Real Madrid

lol no....they messed up with Vidal not sealing the deal with his penalty in game 1. You cant be so careless against Madrid.

I'm talking about the second leg when Munich scored in the first 10 min and looked to be ready to stomp Real then suddenly Munich gets a wrongfully given red and Real is given 3 goals from offside that the refs somehow didn't see.

Bayern played badly and Martinez and Vidal lost it and got two yellow cards. Bayern lost because of the lack of skill not because someone cheated.

I'm I in some alternate dimension where that second leg didn't happen? Martinez messed up not saying he didn't but Real got 3 goals from offside when the other team was wrongfully down a man how are you guys not getting this?

PS4 Pro marketing is strong this time.
You should've seen around the time of Uncharted 4's launch. Sony would use their time as Champions League sponsor during matches to promote Uncharted 4. I've never seen them do that for one game during Champions League matches. It was beautiful!

Syder

IIh2CC6.gif

Top Bottom