• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

bionic77

Flacco is tough as hell.

Coming off an ACL injury he is standing in there and passing on every down getting his ass kicked and he keeps coming back and standing in there.

That said, fuck him.

Go Raiders!

raheem_vanish.gif

kmag

That's the patented Browns being Browns.

When they lose today, that'll be the oh Browns moment where it turned.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
so the pats got smoked by flags today. Could be 2 possible things- prepared with Garropollo and played a mess when plans changed, or 2 - it was a trap game. Going with the latter.

Chase17

Ok. Time to switch over to baseball.

Bills crushed the pats.

Hopefully they can bounce back with the return of Brady and a game against CLE.

rando14

This is karmic buildup for the Year of the Dab.

They fucked up not winning a ring at the end of it.

Who knows when the Panthers get back to the SB if ever :(

Those halftime dabs were the epitome of disrespect, lowkey I kinda liked those... reminded me of the disrespect culture we have around here!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The line is a mess. Hopefully Tom is ready to get hit A LOT. Obviously his quick release caters a lot better than Jacoby who is a more vertical player. Jacoby played like ass today. I think they should've let him go a little more, but either way he had some opportunities and he failed.

If people are turning off the Pats games after one bad showing, where the fuck are they gonna be when we lose Brady and Belichick?

Either way. Fuck Rex, fuck the Jets. 3-1 is better than I expected.

Top Bottom