• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Nice to see these CBS guys talk up hue :")

I hate saying stuff like this. But let's not act like the Browns have been complete garbage. Literally like 2 plays away from being 2-1

But that's the point. They could be 2-1 if they'd made a couple of plays, but they're the Browns. They don't make those plays, or they find ways to fuck up relatively easy plays, so they're 0-3.

Browns gonna Brown.

Doorman

HHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good, good. This is what this team needs. Make it impossible to do anything but clean all this shit out by the end of the year.

squicken

Did Cam get rocked showboating? I missed it.

It was kinda strange. He thought he had a walk in 2 pt conversion and slowed up long enough for a Falcon defender to blast him. Don't know what he was doing b/c, at least on TV, it as clear he didn't have room to slow down

Slurmer

Banned
It was kinda strange. He thought he had a walk in 2 pt conversion and slowed up long enough for a Falcon defender to blast him. Don't know what he was doing b/c, at least on TV, it as clear he didn't have room to slow down
Yea he wasn't paying attention to the defender. You could tell in the replay he wasn't looking that way

Yea I saw a replay but the camera was zoomed in. He really needs to turn his swag level down a few notches and just play.

Top Bottom