• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I know JJ Watt is gone, but the Houston defense doesnt seem to be very good

Can't get any pass rush exposes their weak ass secondary that only looked good when the pressure comes.

They also have been awful against the run.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sounds like Bradford gashed the Texans pretty bad there. Listening on AM radio, so it's not coming in the best.

He just basically abused Joseph on that drive.

ampere

Can hear people chanting "Brady!"

BG, you gotta get your home crowd in line!

Dear Blount:
Thanks for being a hammer
& for also taking 6 fantasy points away from Brady
blessed

lol. I didn't even think about this but I'm playing against Brady in fantasy this week too

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Bennett ankle hopefully tweaked and nothing more. Good drive for the pats, but the lines gotta do better than that next drive.

Matrix

Brock starting off like ass.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tabor is probably sweating right now.

Pats always kick short, Tabor hates letting his players try to do something on special teams.

Gobias

Banned
shame at the audio crew trying to push Brady cheers

Everyone is out to get us

B6WSxd0IIAA4Brb-2-645x356.jpg

Matrix

Texans suck a big one

Top Bottom