• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Bitanator

Lets see how much ice is in Wentz veins, playing from behind. I expect some bullshit to take place here giving them the win

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Feeling a repeat of the Pats game lmao :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AFC SOUTH IS STRAIGHT GARBAGE

Boot our teams from the league

Striker

Why aren't Ravens running more with West? Lol. They have been killing them.

Good throw to Perriman but still short.

Norman down.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Laken Tomlinson, our first round Guard pick from 2015, is out of the game with an injury. Hope he gets better but he's been probably the weakest link on this somewhat solid, young offensive line.

Rookie Graham Glasgow in at left guard. Interested to see how he does.

Kyle Van Noy trying that weak ass arm tackle on Carson Wentz. That's not going to work LB

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Laken Tomlinson, our first round Guard pick from 2015, is out of the game with an injury. Hope he gets better but he's been probably the weakest link on this somewhat solid, young offensive line.

Rookie Graham Glasgow in at left guard. Interested to see how he does.

Kyle Van Noy trying that weak ass arm tackle on Carson Wentz. That's not going to work LB

Whitehead getting a piggy back ride just then was my favorite

Mesoian

Bennett! You son of a bitch!

giphy.gif

Brady to Bennett, all day.

vikki

What happened to Bennett? I'm only on redzone so first drive I saw he went down, I thought he was out, second series he scores.

Hindl

Though their last TD was also bullshit. Lineman downfield before the pass was thrown. Idk how they are getting away with these calls, but whatever.

Yeah but everyone's gonna get those games where calls don't go their way. Just gotta deal with it

Top Bottom