• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

TheFatOne

Pats front seven is not nearly as good as I thought they were. Seems like I overrated that front seven. They are not bad, but they aren't as good as I thought they were. Still going to be a solid defense overall, but the front seven worries me. Lack of pressure from the dline, and they can't seem to generate pressure even when they blitz. Something to keep an eye on. The defense generally gets much better as the season goes along though. Just a few things to keep an eye on moving forward.

jbug617

Banned
OMG that first-down pose by Bardy, lmao!!

CuWVGphWcAAln2c.jpg
They let Brady do this

nillah

Banned
Browns are trash man, clapping after plays when down 20+ low blow tackles, Jimmy Haslim's plan for this Sunday game was this trash? Trash man

h1nch

Was never a fan of Oz being signed was just happy they did something . Don't give me that garbage Elway didn't want him. Offered 16.5 per year and wanted to go higher but Oz wouldn't return their calls.

Osweiler would be playing better if he stayed in Denver. Top to bottom they have a better team and coaching staff. Would he still be a bust when factoring his contract? Probably, but the only bar he would have had to clear was be better than 2015 Peyton. Plus he'd have had more experience in the Kubiak system.

Also, Kubiak >>>>>> BoB :p

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What a great effort by Theo Riddick. He's going to be such an important player for this franchise the next 5+ years.

Top Bottom