• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brock is a fucking scared idiot

He looks like the shitty end of his playing days version of Schaub, but just younger

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Pats front seven is not nearly as good as I thought they were. Seems like I overrated that front seven. They are not bad, but they aren't as good as I thought they were. Still going to be a solid defense overall, but the front seven worries me. Lack of pressure from the dline, and they can't seem to generate pressure even when they blitz. Something to keep an eye on. The defense generally gets much better as the season goes along though. Just a few things to keep an eye on moving forward.

Are you kidding me? That D line knocked the Browns QB out of the game and is holding the No. 1 ranked run game in the NFL under 20 yards. What the hell is there to be concerned about?

dionysus

Yaldog
Wtf BOB. Now the announcers are trying to justify that play call as if punting doesn't exist if you know you have no hope in your pass protection.

Afrikan

Brock is a fucking scared idiot

He looks like the shitty end of his playing days version of Schaub, but just younger

how could someone 6'8 be so scared?
dunno.gif

bionic77

If Coates caught half of those drops we are up by 20.

Oh well.

We got good Fitz and are missing a ton of starters. I will be happy if we can just get the W.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
how could someone 6'8 be so scared?
dunno.gif

He's been hit/sacked more times already this year than I'm sure he did in all his playing days in Denver. He's shook.

TheFatOne

Are you kidding me? That D line knocked the Browns QB out of the game and is holding the No. 1 ranked run game in the NFL under 20 yards. What the hell is there to be concerned about?

First and most importantly it's the Browns. They are playing well today, but the Pats defense has been inconstant this year. Browns don't have a legit starting QB so of course the defense will be good against them. Against better teams though the Pats front seven won't cut it. I'm pretty sure the Pats defense is in the bottom half of the league in terms of sacks and pressures. The front seven has not been getting pressure.

MechDX

Osweiler would be playing better if he stayed in Denver. Top to bottom they have a better team and coaching staff. Would he still be a bust when factoring his contract? Probably, but the only bar he would have had to clear was be better than 2015 Peyton. Plus he'd have had more experience in the Kubiak system.

Also, Kubiak >>>>>> BoB :p

All speculation

Spinluck

Colts offense has the most dropped passes and allowed sacks this year.

We also haven't had a 100 yard rusher in 4 years.

#themoreyaknow

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'll never understand Jim Caldwell's hesitation to put in rookies. Haloti Ngata gets hurt why not put rookie A'Shawn Robinson in?

Eagles then run in right up the middle for a first down on a third down.

Top Bottom