• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one time your stick shouldn't break it breaks. Well good game after that disaster NA match. I would say we had more goal scoring chances than Swedes but it only counts how many you put in so fair play to them.

I like Komarov (and was upset when he left for the year/glad when he returned because he left a hole on the Leafs), but he needs to play with more class and respect. That was a dirty and wholly unnecessary cheap shot hit.

almost every time i've watched Laine play he just keeps losing the puck, missing shots and giving AWFUL passes (seriously he puts waayyy too much force in them).. how can he be so hyped?!

and he doesnt even look like he's having fun, always looking depressed and shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
almost every time i've watched Laine play he just keeps losing the puck, missing shots and giving AWFUL passes (seriously he puts waayyy too much force in them).. how can he be so hyped?!

and he doesnt even look like he's having fun, always looking depressed and shit.

yeah he's nothing like future superstar and second-coming of Jesus Austin Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom