• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert807

Well that's most likely it for team North America advancing to the next round. I'm pretty sure Sweden will beat them. I think Russia can deat Finland too. Great game

zroid

Banned
I wonder if the long change hurts TeamNA's game plan at all. They were great in the 1st and especially 3rd periods, but were pretty much caved for the bulk of the 2nd.

Stasis

Man, Canada vs USA tomorrow is going to be insane.

If by insane you mean the score differential between Canada and USA, in Canada's favor? Yes. It will also likely be physical af.

Pls no injuries.

USA getting eliminated out this bitch imo. I wanna see NA vs. CAN so bad. Tonight's game was crazy fun.

Lorcain

That was amazing hockey tonight. NA almost pulled off a heroic comeback. There were 4 or 5 chances in the 3rd that I thought were going in the net.

yyzjohn

Banned
That was amazing hockey tonight. NA almost pulled off a heroic comeback. There were 4 or 5 chances in the 3rd that I thought were going in the net.

I don't know how they didn't score during that 2 man adv. I seem to remember one mad scramble with McDavid right at the net that I thought for sure was going in. Amazing finish.

zroid

Banned
So 102 new Canadian citizens are being sworn in at the WCOH village today. Pretty cool.

Daniel Traitorsson is one of them!

calder

US has way too much sandpaper and vim to just fail tonight. I expect the game to be determined by 100% grit and the US to win 3-1. Also, I've heard a lot of people say on the teevee that Quick is the best goalie in the world, so that makes it a pretty easy choice.

I just hope Canada can beat a frisky Team EU tomorrow and advance.

Foggy

"Mark Spector – Verified account ‏@SportsnetSpec

One last time, my fave quote here by Bobrovsky: "We were as 1 fist. It was fun to watch and fun to play shoulder to shoulder to shoulder.”
11:10 AM - 20 Sep 2016"

Bless that #1 cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom