• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pull the fucking goalie you white devil.

The fins aren't afraid to pull their shitty goalie and score 2 goals after that.

zroid

Banned
pA2DBME.png

GODDAMN

Samyy

Marner takes a lot of dumb emotional penalties with the Knights so I guess its nice he hasn't done something stupid yet

calder

Theres like a full period left to play
I'm being a bit facetious obviously, in a U20 game a total meltdown is always possible and a 1 goal lead is anything but safe. But Canada looks frustrated and undisciplined now, I think their best chance to win would have been to play a tight, defensive game with a narrow lead but that's not happening now.

calder

Has Trudeau announced the date for the Crown's Public Shaming of Coach Lowry?
He has definitely not had a good tournament, granted this is a down year for the talent he has to work with but still the team has struggled every game even with lessened expectations.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Fuck

What the fuck is Lowry's problem? Change the goalie you idiot

calder

God that line is good, no hope for Blackwood on that one. Well he could have controlled that rebound I guess...

Ferraro was totally right about there being a few more goals left in this game though, wouldn't be shocked by a tie, or two more non-EN Finnish goals.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Please never bring back Lowry as Canada coach ever again. Worst Canadian coach in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom