• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Marner screwed up the play so many times on the PP, kid needs to calm down and slow the play down a bit.

zroid

Banned
Barzal and Marner were trying to be too fancy there. Strome played a good period though

I saw Marner made one drop pass in the neutral zone that his teammates weren't expecting and it led to a turnover. Seems like the kind of thing which might have worked for him in London when guys know what to look out for. Will take some adjusting for everybody I'm sure.

Quick

Banned
Does Canada not have any guys they can put on the RW that's a left-handed shot for the PP? Passes keep going to the RW, and no one-time shot available.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I love the World Juniors.

Everyone's prospects suck but your's.

Your's not doing well? It's obviously because those busts other teams drafted are holding them back.

simpsons-soccer-gif-o.gif

Yawnier

Banned
Julien Gauthier seems like one of those players who is hard as hell to knock off his skates for being one of the younger players on team canada. Must have some good lower body strength

JABEE

Julien Gauthier seems like one of those players who is hard as hell to knock off his skates for being one of the younger players on team canada. Must have some good lower body strength
I loved the way he controlled the puck and used stick positioning to get around a defender to create a controlled zone exit.

Kifimbo

His father and grandfather were both bodybuilding, winning Mr Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom