• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for FoxnHurley!

Honestly, in all of the purchases I've made here and elsewhere(including retail), I've never had a more positive experience than I did buying from FoxnHurley.

I bought a N3DS from him on Friday, November 18th and it already got here today and is in superb condition.

I literally cannot say enough good things about FoxnHurley.

Thanks again!

xaosslug

super-positive seller feedback for LQX!

he bought me some games from BestBuy.com, had them shipped right to my doorstep. <3

Positive buyer feedback for alpinestars1980

Item member purchased was New 3DS XL along with game and charger.
Very smooth transaction, great communication and prompt payment. Absolute pleasure to do business with, member was flexible in terms of negotiations.

Thanks, alpinestars1980!

- FoxnHurley

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Positive Seller Feedback for LQX

This upstanding fellow got me Titanfall 2 during one of those fancy pants sales that the shops in the USA are famous for. He spent the time and effort and got the game for me at cost. Thanks again mate -- can't really praise you enough and people like you - who are willing to help out random strangers - are one of the reasons that draw me to this site, and make the community as awesome as it is.

betawi

Neo Member
Positive seller feedback for pete_clarf!!!

Sold me Metal Slug Anthology, and it was shipped on the same day I paid.

maxcriden

Positive Seller Feedback for Hitta93

Positive Seller Feedback for Corpekata

Positive Seller Feedback for cityhunter

All excellent sellers! Highly recommended.

Top Bottom