• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Positive Seller Feedback for ScaryShark!

He sold me a practically new PS4 Pro for a decent discount on MSRP. Communicative, shipped quickly, and was patient when I didn't let him know it had come in right away.

Thanks again!

megateto

Positive buyer feedback for suikodan.

Even though there were some hiccups he was nice enough to have patience and the deal went through.

Positive Seller feedback for SheHateMe .

Effortless to coordinate and buy. He was very quick and easy to work with. Would definitely do business with him again!

Positive Seller Feedback for AkumaNiko.

Very fast at communicating the deal and the $20 PSN code was sent quickly and worked flawlessly. Would definitely do business with him again.

John Blade

Forgot to add this as I already got the item but never have the chance to announce.

Positive Seller Feedback for Lone_Prodigy.

Got the steam and 3DS games quickly from him even though one of the game he already sold it and I didn't know about it. Still get my refund for it.

Positive Seller Feedback for The_Afroman

Got the Vita stuff he is trying to sell today but take way too longer than I expect to start the process. Have to literally talk to him by SMS to start the process of the deal. Still, not his fault as he is very busy from his work and I understand his situation as I work in retail and holiday rush is making both of us busy. Item arrived in one piece and working fine without any hiccup. Just need to get a bigger memory card and start up the vita games as of now.

Top Bottom