• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for John Rabbit

Super helpful and he got me a book I'd been after for a while. Also responded very quickly to PMs. Would defo buy from again.

ironmang

question: i did a transaction through the BF 3DS thread. would that work for feedback given/received? or is it only for the official B/S/T thread?

Joeku

Positive seller feedback for faceless007. Aside from a operational stumble that was entirely out of their control, everything went smooth as silk.

Positive seller feedback for Boss★Moogle

I bought tons of stuff from them, and it was shipped right away and packed perfectly! As good as a seller can be!

Positive seller feedback for faceless007. Aside from a operational stumble that was entirely out of their control, everything went smooth as silk.

Positive buyer feedback for Joeku. Sent funds right away, was understanding about the aforementioned stumble, very communicative.

jtan

Positive seller feedback for Curler.

Was patient with me for not being able to communicate quickly. Fast replies and code was sent immediately after payment.

Wedge7

Positive seller feedback for bananafactory.

Sold me a Gears of War 4 Digital code, worked fine. Sent it very quickly and without any issues. Paid him with Interac E-transfer.

Top Bottom