• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive buyer feedback for Thezez x 2. Always a smooth and quick transaction.

Positive buyer feedback for Necrovex. Smooth transaction, thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for Milly79. Easy transaction, thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Backlogger. Sold me a cheap Steam key, thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Mr_Kuschels. He was nice enough to send the numbers on the back of the gift card to me first.

Heel

Negative Seller feedback for RkOwnage

Paid him for a Nintendo 64 lot on March 23rd. Package arrived missing a game and included the wrong power adapter, for a GameCube, so I have no idea if the system or games actually work.

Promised to send a second package with the missing items and to provide tracking. Package has not arrived, he never provided the tracking, and eventually he stopped replying to PMs with me and several other members he took money from.

Numerous excuses and apologies throughout the transaction.

Last communication on April 5th:

RkOwnage said:
Yes, shipped this via USPS due to it being a smaller package, I have a tracking # but I left it at work. will get it to you when I go back Saturday, assuming it doesn't get to you before then.

Sorry for the delayed response, had a lot of personal stuff come up this past weekend.

April 13th Update: Package arrived from the seller today, completing the order. It was dated after he said he had sent it, with FedEx and not USPS, so clearly some deception going on. Still no contact from the seller.

Now that I have the ability to power on the console, I've discovered half of the games aren't working. Half way through giving them a cleaning, and some aren't even working after that. He clearly didn't test anything before he sold it.

Absolutely bizarre transaction. Avoid.

Shade

Positive Seller feedback for Meme Master Flux
Positive Seller feedback for Echoplx
Positive Seller feedback for bigace33

JoseDFrog

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for Evoker1995

He traded his copy of Persona 5 for my copy of Yakuza 0. Shipped super fast, so fast that I received P5 yesterday while his game is still on the way.

Negative seller feedback for RkOwnage.

We had agreed for me to purchase his Beats by Dre Powerbeats2 headphones for $30 and he's yet to respond to any PMs I've sent since I sent payment. I made a Paypal claim and Paypal indicated that the seller is unable to respond to a dispute, so they recommend filing a claim. Here's the details I sent/included in my claim:

Two weeks and no responses back. Not going to wait any longer for him to possibly send it out. This is unfortunate because he seemed like a trustworthy member having sold and bought many things here on GAF (look at his feedback).

He sold me the same headphones, payed him and never shipped.

Positive Seller Feedback for Evoker1995

He traded his copy of Persona 5 for my copy of Yakuza 0. Shipped super fast, so fast that I received P5 yesterday while his game is still on the way.

Thanks Jose for shipping the game super quickly and for the excellent communication! Its been great talking to ya!

Positive Seller Feedback for JoseDFrog.

Milly79

Neutral feedback for AkumaNiko

Purchased Persona 5 for $45 on 4/4. It was too late to ship out at the time. I figured I would hear something on 4/5 in regards to a tracking number, but I didn't. I PM'd him on 4/6 asking if he had got it out and he told me he was ill and would get it out that day and I should have it by Saturday. I figured he shipped priority (which he admitted to later) and in my experiences it's always 3 days min/max for that, so I knew it wouldn't come Saturday. 4/7, no communication. 4/8, I didn't receive the package and asked for a tracking in which they he replied and said he didn't have one and his PO is slow and he would refund me worst case scenario. 4/10-4/11 package never arrived.

I believe I gave it enough time the game to arrive and overall it just seemed like a shady deal all in all. He did refund me the money in the end, which is great, but the rest of it was not a good experience. I talked to Cloggerdude about the situation and he said that feedback could be left up to my discretion. I was a bit hesitant at first to do so, but I figured the community needed to know. Sucks, because the guy is a Plus seller.

dafodeu

Positive seller feedback for BronsonLee

Sold me Persona 5 Take you Heart out Goodies and packaged everything extremely nicely and carefully. Thank you.

Scott

Positive seller feedback for DontBlink

By far the quickest transaction I've had on here thus far, would definitely deal with again. :)

Syrus

Banned
Im working woth my buyer stevovig on his mlb tv account.

Somehow the email got suspended and i didnt realise he messaged me. I dont know if hes tried leaving feedback here and I dont want to get negative feedback. So im making note here.

Ive got the email unsuspended and his subscription is working good on my end.

positive buyer feedback for steveovig

Positive Seller Feedback for earvcunanan!

Sold me a UHD Combo Pack for a great price and it was in the great condition it was described to be in.

Quick and easy!

Thanks again, earvcunanan!

Top Bottom