• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

ClearData

Positive Buyer Feedback for Harl3

Traded him some Best Buy Credit for an Amazon Purchase. Was patient and communicative as we worked through several hiccups related to Best Buy's archaic policies. True to his word through and through.

Positive seller/trade feedback for detectiveconan1

Traded him Yoshi's Woolly World and a Wii U pro controller for a new copy of Star Fox Zero. He was very understanding when for whatever reason I couldn't find the charge cable for the controller and went through with the trade anyway even after I offered to buy him a new one. Transaction completed same day. Game arrived in two days.

Thanks again sir!

Positive seller/trade feedback for detectiveconan1

Traded him Yoshi's Woolly World and a Wii U pro controller for a new copy of Star Fox Zero. He was very understanding when for whatever reason I couldn't find the charge cable for the controller and went through with the trade anyway even after I offered to buy him a new one. Transaction completed same day. Game arrived in two days.

Thanks again sir!

Positive Feedback for ElectricBlanketFire

Great communication, shipped really quickly (I also got my stuff in two days). Probably the best packing job I have ever seen too!

WarLox

Positive Seller feedback for WarLox
Fast and convenient, a great deal.

Thank you :)

Positive seller feedback for WarLox. Sold me a great game at a great price.

Positive Seller Feedback for jmizzal. Quick delivery, thanks for the game!

EDIT: Also, Positive Seller Feedback for WarLox! Fast.

Positive seller feedback for WarLox. Sold me some PS+

Positive seller feedback for WarLox.
Messaged him about Paragon master founder code and everything went butter smooth within 20 minutes.

Positive seller feedback for WarLox

Positive seller feedback for WarLox.

Positive Buyer feedback for Hollycat

Positive Buyer feedback for Luckydog

Positive Buyer feedback for AkelisRain

Positive Buyer feedback for Dragonborn

Positive Buyer feedback for giancarlo123x

Positive Buyer feedback for Samus4145

Positive Buyer feedback for Geneijin

Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom