• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

gar3

Positive Buyer feedback for Flandy.
Quick Communication, Good Attitude, Outstanding Buyer

Positive Buyer feedback for ShabbadooJr
Great Communication, Easy to Deal With, Fantastic Buyer

OraleeWey

Neutral seller feedback for shintoki

So sorry to do this but maybe it will put my mind to ease a little.

So shintoki had a bunch of games for sale, and I was ecstatic to finally get "Mars Matrix" for DC! Seriously....I was so happy it was still available as he told me. Eager to do this deal I waited a few days for him to reply again, but...nothing.

After another message he did reply and apologized....very busy with RL and whatnot. Okay, no biggie.
After that, radio silence again. I think I waited another week or so before asking again, and he told me he'd give me a discount due to his poor communication so far.

Very nice! So I waited patiently. And that was the last I heard from him.
He's been online daily ever since and never ever replied to any of my inquiries.
Just shrug it off, you might say -- yeah, I'm with you, on the one hand. On the other hand this really stings....I REALLY wanted "Mars Matrix" and shintoki strung me along for several weeks for no good reason I can see.

If he had just once told me "Nah dude, forget it, don't wanna sell it anymore" - no problem.
But keeping the deal alive for some time and then just ignoring me....that kinda sucks.

If I'm out of line, feel free to chime in.

Idk I would have done the same thing you're doing. No transaction took place, so I'm not sure if the neutral is warranted. However, given the circumstances, I agree with your feedback choice.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Valahart

Positive Buyer Feedback for Drilbit777

Both bought steam keys from me.

Positive Trader Feedback to Cloggerdude

Not sure if this is the right way to do this, he borrowed a game, I sent it out, and he shipped it back promptly and in the same condition as I did. Awesome communication throughout, which I thought was worth posting feedback for!

Positive seller feedback for Gumbie.

Gumbie sold me Until Dawn (PS4). The transaction was quick/easy, the shipping was fast, and it is in fantastic condition. Would buy from again.

LQX

Positive seller feedback for Rabbit Clock. Like new and very fast shipping. Thank you.

Positive buyer feedback for iMAGINATION. Thank you.

Stubo

Positive seller feedback for CynicalBastard

Sold me a steam key. Great communications, very fast transaction, perfect stuff!

Neutral seller feedback for shintoki

So sorry to do this but maybe it will put my mind to ease a little.

So shintoki had a bunch of games for sale, and I was ecstatic to finally get "Mars Matrix" for DC! Seriously....I was so happy it was still available as he told me. Eager to do this deal I waited a few days for him to reply again, but...nothing.

After another message he did reply and apologized....very busy with RL and whatnot. Okay, no biggie.
After that, radio silence again. I think I waited another week or so before asking again, and he told me he'd give me a discount due to his poor communication so far.

Very nice! So I waited patiently. And that was the last I heard from him.
He's been online daily ever since and never ever replied to any of my inquiries.
Just shrug it off, you might say -- yeah, I'm with you, on the one hand. On the other hand this really stings....I REALLY wanted "Mars Matrix" and shintoki strung me along for several weeks for no good reason I can see.

If he had just once told me "Nah dude, forget it, don't wanna sell it anymore" - no problem.
But keeping the deal alive for some time and then just ignoring me....that kinda sucks.

If I'm out of line, feel free to chime in.

Shitty but no transaction took place.

Mrmask

Positive Buyer Feedback for pizzacat

Helped me through the whole process, paid promptly and was kind and patient with me.

Great person to deal with.

Top Bottom