• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for Dimitri LH. Sold me a steam code on the cheap! Great communication and prompt transaction. Thanks, again!

Positive Buyer feedback for MaximusPayne, I was slow on responding messages since I am sick, so he was super understanding. Quick Payment and good communication.

Voidwolf

Positive SELLER feedback for SmokeMaxX.

Bought a XBL subscription code from him, lightning fast replies to PMs and sent the code promptly.

Positive buyer feedback for Tonezorz

Ive had two transactions with this buyer now and both have been painless. Quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Onaco

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer

Gave me a great deal on two $50 eShop codes. Will definitely consider inquiring with in the future! I will admit I was a bit slow to respond to him at times, as I was not home this weekend to test the codes properly until yesterday.

mace999

Neo Member
Positive Seller feedback for Maxcriden

Haven't even paid him yet but he trusted me to check out if a code he was selling still worked ...... It did and as soon as he sends me his Paypal I will pay him the full amount

Positive seller feedback for Mac the KNife.

Great packaging. Sold me 3 guides + 1 artbook I'd been after for a while. Also responded quickly to PMs and stuff. Great stuff.

Top Bottom