• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

deadfolk

Positive buyer feedback for Neon Astronaut

Positive buyer feedback for Green Card

Positive seller feedback for FantasticMrSnake

Labadal

Positive buyer feedback for Kenpachi

Easy and fast transaction. Recommended buyer.

Positive buyer feedback for William Bonney

Again, an easy and fast transaction. Recommended buyer.

Ryman

Positive seller feedback for Strangelove77

Very communicative and sent the items as soon as possible. DVDs were in excellent condition.

Dart

Positive Seller Feedback for Lambtron

Helped me out through the whole PayPal process, being my first purchase here on NeoGaf. Thanks! :)

DeathPeak

Positive Seller Feedback for Beatofficer

Sold me a DS4. Shipped when he said it would. Arrived in condition he said and was packaged securely.

TAFK

Positive Seller Feedback for Strangelove77

We had a couple issues but worked them out ourselves. A+ great to deal with.

Positive Seller Feedback for falconxcrunner09. Even lowered the shipping I would've paid when it became apparent his postal service forced him into taking the expensive 2-day shipping option. Kudos to him.

BBN_400x400.PNG

The Feedback list has been updated and is all caught up!

The formatting has been mostly fine, but I would like to bring up that everyone PLEASE make sure to mention whether it is buyer or seller feedback you're leaving. Usually, it's possible to figure out because of an extra sentence or the other user leaving feedback later in the thread, but there have been a few times where I just wasn't sure. In that case, I either put it in the column where the majority of that user's feedback has been or put it in seller if it was too close to call.

If you think your numbers are wrong, let me know!

Thanks everyone... and KEEP. ON. FEEDBACKIN'!

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for bumclot

Positive buyer feedback for Vade

Thank you both.

BBN_400x400.PNG

The Feedback list has been updated and is all caught up!

The formatting has been mostly fine, but I would like to bring up that everyone PLEASE make sure to mention whether it is buyer or seller feedback you're leaving. Usually, it's possible to figure out because of an extra sentence or the other user leaving feedback later in the thread, but there have been a few times where I just wasn't sure. In that case, I either put it in the column where the majority of that user's feedback has been or put it in seller if it was too close to call.

If you think your numbers are wrong, let me know!

Thanks everyone... and KEEP. ON. FEEDBACKIN'!

Big thanks to you and others for the hard work.

Top Bottom