• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2025 will explode

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
nintendo_switch_2_1-f7ac.jpg

PlayStation_logo_and_wordmark.svg

xbox-logo.jpg

ebevan91

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Nintendo does next year. My Switch hasn't been turned on in months. I'm holding off on buying any more games for it until the new system releases assuming the games will be backwards compatible.

Jinzo Prime

With Sony, we should see games from Sucker Punch, Kojima Productions, Santa Monica, Haven, and maybe Bluepoint.

Nintendo should have 3 games from EPD, Metriod Prime 4 from Retro, a game from Camelot (if they aren't working on M&L), a game from Hal Laboratories, and a game from Intelligent Systems (likely Fire Emblem 4 Remake).

I'm nobody

2026 is going to be the biggest ever for gaming I've been there just come back Facebook/meta wins most games of the year and best hardware
Followed by Xbox digital and Helldivers Xbox edition
Ps 6 is announced but it's 2 years off and has a vita 2 addon
Yes 2026 is the year of gaming

( Took you two lines to come up with that FFS )

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm really looking forward to seeing what Nintendo does next year. My Switch hasn't been turned on in months. I'm holding off on buying any more games for it until the new system releases assuming the games will be backwards compatible.

I'm 99% confident the next Nintendo console will be fully BC with the Switch. Nintendo have already hinted it will be.

All the rumours and leaks point to this being a new Switch console, rather than something completely different, which makes sense because the Switch has been a massive success for Nintendo.

Robb

Gold Member
Top Bottom