• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Tookay

I'm hoping some elements in the government that don't like Jack bust out Tony and have him try to kill Jack in the last couple of hours in exchange for immunity, but then Tony and Jack team up instead and kick ass and there are cool explosions and they are totally buds and stuff.

menace-gif.gif

I'm hoping some elements in the government that don't like Jack bust out Tony and have him try to kill Jack in the last couple of hours in exchange for immunity, but then Tony and Jack team up instead and kick ass and there are cool explosions and they are totally buds and stuff.

That'd be awesome. Tony needs some redemption after he tried to blow up Jack.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Chloe's character needs to be killed off or something. Her arc has run it's course.

She's performing all the things she did at CTU from some ghetto office, it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm all for fan service but she seems really out of place in this whole thing.

That would be so much fun.

Dr.Acula

Banned
You just know the writers are kicking themselves over the Crimea fallout recently. Like the US gives a fuck about Russia right now.

Kifimbo

Chloe's character needs to be killed off or something. Her arc has run it's course.

She's performing all the things she did at CTU from some ghetto office, it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm all for fan service but she seems really out of place in this whole thing.

Not killed, but just let her make something heroic in the next few hours and then go back to her family.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy crap, Dunkin' Donuts has Arnold Palmer Coolattas now? Brilliant

Was doing some routine maintenance but totally found something on her/her husband two seconds after the mission starts...nice job tech.

Tookay

No doubt Russians will be involved in the last episode. I'm getting season 5 ending vibes.

I think they'll avoid ending what might be the entire series on that note.

And, yeah, I know I know, Season 8, but I think they always knew they were coming back to 24 eventually and wanted to somewhat rectify things with Jack's life.

I don't think he'll have a perfect happy ending, but I don't think he'll be damned forever.

jwluther

Jack's "Man on the ground" has to be Tony, right?

And CIA IT guy is such a mole.

Nope, it's def. the director. He didn't want the IT guy looking into the issue. My bet is that IT guy will do it anyway and find evidence that incriminates Mr. Director.

Top Bottom