• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

34, Married, Baby... and These Two Chicks Wanted To...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BojTrek

Banned
Alright... I turned 34 yesterday and after my teams softball game we went to this bar to have a few drinks to celebrate my b-day...

Well... two buddies (single guys) go talk to these 2 chicks... my buddies started leaving one-by-one and I was soon left at the table with one other buddy.

Anyways the two chicks wave us over... so my three buddies and I start b-s ing with these chicks just having fun...

I don't wear my wedding ring to softball and did not have it on... so two buddies now leave and another chick arrives...

I dance with one chick, cuz I can dance... she had this tight ass skimpy dago-tee... and a nice ass skirt that was very thin and loose... it teased you, it was silky and down to the knee... she was smoking...

The other chick already told me that she would NOT care if I was married by this point... she asked if I had a girlfriend... I said NO, cuz officially I don't.

So being married, old (34)... I tell these chicks I had to leave cuz I wanted to kiss them, touch them and taste them... they loved that, the first girl tries making out with me... she was touching me when the other girl was dancing...

The chick I danced with in the dago-tee and skirt she started to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom