• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Crew: 2nd Madden 09 Tournament! Starts 8.18.08

daw840

Vumpler, what do we do in this situation?

I am available every day after 5:00pm PST, but it seems that FMW starts work before that.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
daw840 said:
Vumpler, what do we do in this situation?

I am available every day after 5:00pm PST, but it seems that FMW starts work before that.
This one is sticky. FMW's schedule during this first round seems to not be on par with everyone else. Usually at least one day during the schedule he is available. Is there any chance you could play tomorrow at 12:30pm CST?

FMW said he could be available then.

daw840

vumpler said:
This one is sticky. FMW's schedule during this first round seems to not be on par with everyone else. Usually at least one day during the schedule he is available. Is there any chance you could play tomorrow at 12:30pm CST?

FMW said he could be available then.

There is just no way, I have to work monday through friday 8-5 pst. Sometimes I do get off early, but never that early.

vumpler

daw840 said:
There is just no way, I have to work monday through friday 8-5 pst. Sometimes I do get off early, but never that early.
DOH 12:30 am CST. So tomorrow night late. That's 10:30 your time, done by 11:30, asleep by 12, up by 6:30 to take on the world!

daw840

vumpler said:
DOH 12:30 am CST. So tomorrow night late. That's 10:30 your time, done by 11:30, asleep by 12, up by 6:30 to take on the world!

I suppose I could make an exception, I am usually asleep my 11:00. :p

Unfortunately he will probably get the win, since I am probably 5-6 beers deep at that point, but thats fine. :lol :lol

vumpler

Thanks sable.

I still haven't heard anything from 2 groups. Whats the deal-ie?

vumpler

Smokey said:
Why...why do I keep missing these events

:(
:lol Smokey because you don't stumble your way onto the online / matchup forum unless its for NBA 2kX :lol

daw840

FMW if you are around right now I got off work early and could get our game in right now. If not, I will see you at 12:30 am CST.

vumpler

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Action cam is REQUIRED in tournament games UNLESS you and your partner BOTH agree to use the classic cam. This eliminates the disconnect bug.

That is all.

BigAT said:
BigAT - 20

Sableholic - 7

Good game.

yep interceptions killed me especially the two at the end which ended up costing me a game tying field goal/possibly a td and the one that got returned for a td that made the score seem very lopsided.

vumpler

MWS Natural said:
Soo...who do I have next? I'm ready to keep this going.
:lol You're a machine.
don't wash me!
You can lose next round if you want
for me?

vumpler

ComeBackTime and
GV David

What's the story? I saw GV David online less than an hour ago. So I know he's been around. I haven't heard anything from CBT. Have you two talked about a game or anything?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
vumpler said:
ComeBackTime and
GV David

What's the story? I saw GV David online less than an hour ago. So I know he's been around. I haven't heard anything from CBT. Have you two talked about a game or anything?

I'm online now waiting for the game.

daw840

FmW, I sent you a friend request. I will get online at 10:30. But I will not be able to wait very long to see you online. If your not online within 5-10 minutes I will have to play the game tomorrow, if vumpler allows it. If not, then I guess just flip a coin.

daw840

Alright, I hate to be a dick, but I waited for half an hour for FmW to get online and play this game. I understand that his schedule is different from everyone elses, but I thought that we were going to play at 12:30 am CST. Vumpler, if you want to flip a coin for this I will accept that since this is your tournament. However, I lived up to my end of this and he did not. I have a normal work schedule and need to go to bed. IMHO I think that he should forfeit this round, but I really do not care either way. This is yours to decide vumpler.

vumpler

daw840 said:
Alright, I hate to be a dick, but I waited for half an hour for FmW to get online and play this game. I understand that his schedule is different from everyone elses, but I thought that we were going to play at 12:30 am CST. Vumpler, if you want to flip a coin for this I will accept that since this is your tournament. However, I lived up to my end of this and he did not. I have a normal work schedule and need to go to bed. IMHO I think that he should forfeit this round, but I really do not care either way. This is yours to decide vumpler.
I can't believe he didn't show...

Daw,

Thanks for trying to make arrangements around another players schedule. Very unselfish .

vumpler

17bracket3rd.jpg

vumpler

Bracket Updated!

AB / Daw - if you get in your game tonight early, I could potentially play our game tonight. Since our side of the bracket had and extra game "week" it's not a problem if we make it up over Saturday. I can't play Friday because I'll be spending the day with my wife celebrating our Anniversary.

--------------------------

However the deadline is Friday August 22 at 11:59p.m.

vumpler

BigAT said:
Is there a reason I can't PM Andowsky?
Yeah he's banned until next week.

Msg him on XBL. He's on generally every night for at least a few hours. You can always message bird bomb if you don't want to use XBL. Bird Bomb is his 14 year old little sister James. :lol

Nightz

Mr. Ellis, I'll be home from work around 5pm PST today, so I'll be available anytime after that. Let me know when you're free to play. I also sent you a friend invite on Live.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Nightz said:
Mr. Ellis, I'll be home from work around 5pm PST today, so I'll be available anytime after that. Let me know when you're free to play. I also sent you a friend invite on Live.

Cleared some room off my friends list so I could add you. I'll be on about 7 pm PST.

vumpler

AB / Daw - I'll be home from Clinic at 7:30pm CST. So I should be free after 8pm CST to get our game. I'm itching for a game, its been 2 days!

daw840

fmwOriginal said:
Hey Daw, sorry i didnt show. Some stupid crap happened at work and i was there till 130. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't sweat it, I know shit happens. I just couldn't wait up any longer.

Airbrian said:
daw, I'll be around tonight after 6PM Central (and I'll have AIM up too).

Alright, I will boot up aim. Lol, it hasn't been turned on since last years madden leagues!! I hope it still works:lol :lol

I believe my AIM ID is daw840daw, hopefully!

daw840

I am going to run up to Best Buy real quick and pick up Too Human. I should be back in about 30-45 minutes and we can play the game AB.

AirBrian

daw840 said:
I am going to run up to Best Buy real quick and pick up Too Human. I should be back in about 30-45 minutes and we can play the game AB.
Sounds good. I got caught up at work anyway, so I need to eat something real quick and I'll be on in about 20 minutes.

daw840

I just have to let my work computer finish uploading then I can connect. If I try to play a game with this thing on it won't work at allll!

daw840

Great game AB.

DAW - 21

AB - 14

Hester caught a hail mary pass at the end of the game but was stopped at the 1-inch line:lol Fucking down to the wire.

vumpler

daw840 said:
Great game AB.

DAW - 21

AB - 14

Hester caught a hail mary pass at the end of the game but was stopped at the 1-inch line:lol Fucking down to the wire.
DAW it is time!

daw840

So Vumpler, does time move at a different rate where your from? I thought you said 5 minutes!:lol :lol :lol

Nightz

lybertyboy said:
Cleared some room off my friends list so I could add you. I'll be on about 7 pm PST.
Ok, I'm on my Xbox right now, but I'm gonna go for a quick jog. Be back in 30 minutes or so.

Top Bottom