• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360-GAF Grand Theft Auto V Crew Thread

MormaPope

Banned
Booting will only happen if the amount of slots open gets to a dire low and if people don't respond to my badgering. No need to worry about getting booted for no reason.

ieatzombies

Reppin'!

GAF Street, ready to rock. We're gonna have to make GAF proud- although it'll be a lot of aimlessly parachuting off mountains, and straight kickin' it.

So, so excited!

Neogaf = dreamfall
Social Club = lostmeandering

Let's do this!
I added you man. Let's suit up people!
My xbl gt: PaNdOrA97. Feel free to add me peeps

I'll make a social club profile soon, and join y'all. However, remember the online is disabled for 2 weeks :( They said races and deathmatches are out at release, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong!)

I wonder how complex the mechanics will be in this game, that Rockstar actually wanted people to get used to SP before jumping into MP.

I was dumb and requested to join (I'm a PS3 user) so if you could decline me that'd be great. My name is poptire on there. Apologies for the confusion.

Sordid

Just requested an invite.

Gaf - Sordid
Social Club - Sordid_Sentinel
XBL Gamertag - Sordid Sentinel

October can't come soon enough!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Screaming Meat is the name, here and on Social Club. I have applied to join the crew. I wanna be representin' y'all, so please consider my application. I have guns and drugs.

EDIT: Sorry, here is the format.

GAF:Screaming Meat
Social Club: screaming_meat
GT: Scheming Meat

EDIT 2: Thanks for the invite. I lied about the guns and drugs, though.

Jhoan

I'll follow the format as well. Already in the crew:

GAF:Jipan
Social Club: Neoblaze181
GT: Johan[space]El[space]Fuerte (feel like changing it)

All names are Grumpy0utlander that is a zero and not an O except for the GAF name

feel free to add me on XBL. Can't wait to plan heists with you guys.

Top Bottom