• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360: NCAA Official Season 1 Thread of Stiff Arming and Spinning at the Same Time!

GCQuinton

cubanb said:
So am I in? Or on a waiting list or what? How big will the league be?

The league's 12 max players. As soon as I'm confirmed as commish (can we go ahead and do that btw? :lol ), I'll start a new thread up with the setup stuff, who's in, and who'll be on the waiting list.

TheCrow

GCQuinton said:
The league's 12 max players. As soon as I'm confirmed as commish (can we go ahead and do that btw? :lol ), I'll start a new thread up with the setup stuff, who's in, and who'll be on the waiting list.

I thought we already did.

BirdBomb

Banned
just for clarification since pheeniks posted wanting the longhorns before i did, i want florida if we are going with any team.

if we are going sec only, i will take lsu.

cubanb

Banned

Striker

Quinton,

Go ahead & start up the "official" page, if you must. If you feel the 12 we current have gathered is final, I think we're good to go. Not much longer, you know, until game releases! :D

BirdBomb,

You can choose any team.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
GCQuinton said:
Yeah no one else seems to want to lead this turtle train. It's all yours!

Top Bottom