• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

57 days until the greatest game of all time is released

Lukas

Banned
fable_screen001.jpg

All the haters and doubters will be owned

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Did we really need another Fable hype thread? I swear, this game has been hyped up so much over the past few years that even if it did somehow manage to suck completely some people will still manage to convince themselves that it's greatest game ever just because they have been saying that to themselves for so long now. Can't we just wait until it's out?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
So will we be having a new post everyday until its arrival, 'cause I sure hope so!

RiZ III

I know someone whos testing the game at MS these days. He says the game is really good which is suprising cause you usually start hating games you test.

Firest0rm

Tre said:
2005 = Jade Empire or KOTOR 2 dominance. Sorry Zelda, you picked a bad year to take a decent direction.

Both games will have to bow down to Zelda. EVERY GAME will have to bow down to Zelda INCLUDING YOU.

=W=

Dr.Guru of Peru said:
I thought this would be a Grim Fandango thread.

What day is it today?
Fixed.

evil ways said:
Nah, you were wrong by a few years

grim.jpg
Fixed.

ravingloon said:
Thought Grim Fandango had been dated.
Fixed.

Firest0rm said:
Both games will have to bow down to Grim Fandango. EVERY GAME will have to bow down to Grim Fandango INCLUDING YOU.
Fixed.

Mr. Lemming said:
I'm pretty sure Grim Fandango was released years ago.
Fixed.

bjork said:
I don't see Grim Fandango anywhere in this thread...
Fixed.

DavidDayton said:
Grim Fandango, Grim Fandango, and Grim Fandango(by LucasArts, of course) were all out ages ago.
Fixed.

Hellraizah said:
Manuel Calavera does not agree with you.
Fixed.

Chrono

Banned
Hellraizah said:
Master Chief does not agree with you.

who the hell is "master chief" ?

Like Firest0rm said, EVERYONE will bow down to Zelda. :D

scola said:
Nintendo is releasing another bonus disc with OoT?

This has clearly gotten out of hand.

of course the new zelda will look like OOT. Unless they go with somethind like the WW or another huge change, all 3d zeldas will look like OOT because it was the first 3d Zelda and that's how we first got to see hyrule in 3d. All we saw in the new Zelda's trailer was stuff like fields, a forest, inside of a temple, etc... All of those are pretty common in ALL Zelda games.

I can't wait to see the ownage this game will do in 2005.

Che said:

This is the most interesting and thought-provoking post I've read in two weeks.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
my copy of the greatest game of all time just shipped! it'll be here within the week!

gradius v, obviously.

SA-X

I hope that Fable lives up to the hype, but it would be almost worth it if it didn't just to watch the chaos that would ensue. The only thing that would surpass it is Halo 2 sucking.

Li Mu Bai

Banned
SA-X said:
I hope that Fable lives up to the hype, but it would be almost worth it if it didn't just to watch the chaos that would ensue. The only thing that would surpass it is Halo 2 sucking.

Indeed, Sudeki flopping sent fanboys in all out prevent defense mode. If Fable fails as miserably, chaos would indeed reign supreme over the GAF. However I don't consider Halo 2 capable of flopping.

Top Bottom