• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Just watched Kantai Collection episode one.

hoot OvO

Unsurprisingly the episode confirmed Akagi/Kaga are the best!
so far Military! is more cute and I guess also kinda lew-
WzcYTAS.jpg

Heyaz!
OvO

if a figure isn't poseable, then what's the point?

this is a serious question, i don't get the appeal of ones that don't do anything.

like you can't even take cool pics of them in an action pose :mad:

Hi, I hope not bothering people here.

But does anyone here know if there is something like a Life Simulator game type general thread I can post in? I was hoping to ask for recommendations, a Life Sim game sound fun right now. Something like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon or something like that.

But I kind of.. didn't... so much want to make a new thread about it.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40746183

I found this thread. But it's from back in 2012.

Dezner

Hi, I hope not bothering people here.

But does anyone here know if there is something like a Life Simulator game type general thread I can post in? I was hoping to ask for recommendations, a Life Sim game sound fun right now. Something like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon or something like that.

But I kind of.. didn't... so much want to make a new thread about it.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40746183

I found this thread. But it's from back in 2012.

Hiiiii there!!1 :eek:

4DQZVjw.jpg

Hmm, I'm sure we can think of something! ^_^

Would Life Sim count for games like Terraria at all? I've been playing a game called Starbound on Steam recently. It's a lot like Terraria and has more space-y stuff in it. It's still in the Beta but is pretty fun to mess around with. Lots of content incoming, too.

How about Tomodachi Life or that other recent one...um, Fantasy Life? Both on 3DS? :eek: I think those are good games. :3

Hiiiii there!!1 :eek:

4DQZVjw.jpg
Hi! :D

Thank you for the Ritsu hug.
And trying to help.

Would Life Sim count for games like Terraria at all?
Maybe... I'm not sure... maybe it's more like a building game?

I was thinking more social types. Like Animal Crossing. Where you talk to all the villagers. Social Sim.. kind of?

I want to play more games like Animal Crossing. Whichever it is. ^^;;

Dezner

Hmmm...

Have you played Cherry Tree High Comedy Club on Steam?

I've only played a bit of it, but it has a lot of conversation stuff like going to high school, recruiting club members, and other stuff. Like Persona 3 but without fighting monsters. :p Not sure if that fits the bill for you at all. >.>

ritsu dum dum

also i got anime idea

an anime

set in the usa about a company that dubs anime.

ok maybe might work better as a us-japan co-production but still

Hmmm...

Have you played Cherry Tree High Comedy Club on Steam?
Thank you for the recommendation.

I have it on Steam, but I haven't tried it yet. Everybody told me it was too Westernized and they took out references to Japanese culture.

Maybe I should try it, though. Is it fun?

Dezner

Thank you for the recommendation.

I have it on Steam, but I haven't tried it yet. Everybody told me it was too Westernized and they took out references to Japanese culture.

Maybe I should try it, though. Is it fun?

Hehe, funny you mention that. :D They actually released a patch to choose between the two! Check the update on Steam from the game page on 11/26/2014. :eek:

From what I've played (not very much) it's pretty simple but pretty fun for what it is!

Top Bottom