• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Link Man

Banned
onatBid.gif

<3<3<3

LOLDSFAN

how?

i don't have money

Lol really? You don't have money?

guys i found figure i want for like $63 and free shipping instead of $85 with $15 shipping

should i do it?

it on amazon but third-party seller :(

but fulfilled by amazon

i ordered it and kiki's delivery service on bluray/dvd combo pack :)

if fake i just return

it fufilled by amazon.com too so that good i guess

Maybe stop spending your money on $60 figures and BDs and save up so you don't lose all your teeth?

i don't have a car

i don't have a driving license
There's this thing called public transportation. I hear it's pretty cheap.

i have nothing that can help me here

I doubt that. There appears to be many free or discounted dental care locations in the Fort Lauderdale area.

http://www.freedentalcare.us/ci/fl-fort_lauderdale

TUSR

Banned

GrandHusk

Thanks everyone.

Still shocked, got a call at 5am while I was out getting my morning coffee.

He wasn't even a big/huge guy either. Probably going to do nothing today, watch something cute I guess. Buy some figures. Mehhh
Such a shame... he was so young
It's always sad to hear that someone close to you passes away.

RIP :(

LOLDSFAN

it was my christmas gift money

i was spending it on gifts to myself

and i don't ride public transport, you don't know what kind of weirdos will be on the bus.

and cheap dental care = less good dental care

Oh come on these are just a bunch of excuses.

Who cares if the money was gift money. A dollar is a dollar and can be spent anywhere.

I know there can be weirdos on the bus but get over it. If it takes a couple of awkward bus rides to save a tooth that won't be growing back, so be it.

You're generalizing and making assumptions. Also less good dental care > no dental care.

Link Man

Banned
it was my christmas gift money

i was spending it on gifts to myself

and i don't ride public transport, you don't know what kind of weirdos will be on the bus.

and cheap dental care = less good dental care

This coming from a fan of animegao, melty girls and full-body transformation artwork.

Also, my condolences, TUSR. Losing someone close to you, especially unexpectedly, can be very hard on you. We're here if you need us.

TUSR

Banned
Such a shame... he was so young
It's always sad to hear that someone close to you passes away.

RIP :(

Yeah I didn't mean to make a post here for attention, Im just kind of :S about it

I know there can be weirdos on the bus but get over it. If it takes a couple of awkward bus rides to save a tooth that won't be growing back, so be it.

i own and insure 2 vehicles, yet i take the bus to university

This coming from a fan of animegao, melty girls and full-body transformation artwork.

Also, my condolences, TUSR. Losing someone close to you, especially unexpectedly, can be very hard on you. We're here if you need us.

Thanks Link, glad to see you posting in here more this OT.

Top Bottom