• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

TUSR

Banned
THEY BOUNCY

honoka02gwqxf.gif

probably going to buy this game

bobawesome

I really should say this here. But I don't know who else to share my feelings with.

I feel like I'm overstaying my welcome on NeoGAF again, and I should take a break.
I think I should have taken the hint several days ago, but I've kept posting. I feel like I'm bothering everyone. Making threads every day, and still posting. ;_;

I told know what to say or who to tell my feelings about this. But I feel like I need to leave.

I saw the post that made you request a self-ban and I just wanted to pop in and say that you shouldn't let someone's negative words influence how you think you're perceived. I enjoy your threads and posts and I'm sure many others feel the same way. There are always going to be people who have a dismissive, flippant, or angry attitude on a site as large and diverse as NeoGAF. It's best to ignore the posters who put you down and stay who you are. =)

Vylash

I really should say this here. But I don't know who else to share my feelings with.

I feel like I'm overstaying my welcome on NeoGAF again, and I should take a break.
I think I should have taken the hint several days ago, but I've kept posting. I feel like I'm bothering everyone. Making threads every day, and still posting. ;_;

I told know what to say or who to tell my feelings about this. But I feel like I need to leave.

i seriously enjoyed your threads and comments, hope you come back :(

Poyunch

Hi K-On GAF. I miss you guys. Very few animes have reached my love for K-on and its fans. It's almost 2 AM and I can't sleep so I thought I'd pop in.

Top Bottom