• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

D3RANG3D

jd9LZH2.jpg

No one here is going to be able to give you the answers that would make you feel better. I am sorry things are not great for you but everyone has their own things to work through. Coming in here and treating people in this community the way you do is not acceptable. I get that you are going through a lot and I do wish you the best. You should really consider finding some free mental care in your area. I don't want to see you hurt yourself.

Unless she was banned for something else I think that might not help her mental state.

You have us on Twitter Aiko, if you need someone to talk to just reach out to us.

TUSR

Banned

Haven't seen this one before.

I rewatched K-On!! Ep 13,14 and 17.

Something about these 3 episodes resonated with my through my first watch. Episode 14 was the episode that solidified me liking Mugi and 17 was similar for me, except with Azunyan.

Haven't seen this one before.

I rewatched K-On!! Ep 13,14 and 17.

Something about these 3 episodes resonated with my through my first watch. Episode 14 was the episode that solidified me liking Mugi and 17 was similar for me, except with Azunyan.

Season 2 has a lot of great episodes that dive a bit more into a serious side of the friendships. Also loved the episode where you see more of Mugi and Ritsu, and finally see more of what might be going through Mugi's head and how she might feel left out. Also her antics with trying to get Mio to hit her were great lol.

I liked 16 were you get to see Azunyan interact with rach club member on their own. Kinda wished they did more of the girls on a one on one basis.

Would type more but I am on my phone. Hate posting from this thing sometimes lol

Top Bottom