• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Ritsu and Nodoka are the best and everyone is a poop fo sho

89e.jpg

Very detailed explanation. Why don't you post here more often?
It's probably because we just spam gifs lol

Honestly, it's just been a really long time since any genuinely new K-ON content.

Something tells me that my dream of a K-ON!!! where it's season 3 with HTT in College will stay a dream. ;-;

PillarEN

I'm seeing The Cure on Saturday and I'm so freaking excited. They play over 30 songs and it looks like people are having a grand time as they do 3 encores. Oh man oh man.

I wonder which K-On! member would be a big The Cure fan. Probably Mugi cause of those synths.

PillarEN

I didn't wear anything anime related. Jeans with black shirt. Wouldn't want to ruffle the feathers of an aggressive audience member just in case. All was well though.

Watched some select parts of Clannad season 1 yesterday. I forgot how great and touching the alternative bonus episode was. Still, Nagisa + Tomoya forever

PillarEN

I mean.

Season 1 was on there.

It would stand to reason that season 2 is as well.

I don't keep up. Figured there would be more noise. Bumped into the anime community thread and saw some people talking about it. Looked at the Crunchyroll USA map and it wasn't favored by anyone so I figured it wasn't happening at the time. Hopped onto the Wii U Crunchyroll app and see it's there.

Time to catch up.

I wish Crunchyroll would tailor their ads to what you watch.

Like if I'm using CR to watch Ultraman Orb, I don't need ads about Crunchyroll's anime since I am there for the dramas.

PillarEN

I wish Crunchyroll would tailor their ads to what you watch.

Like if I'm using CR to watch Ultraman Orb, I don't need ads about Crunchyroll's anime since I am there for the dramas.

Speaking of Crunchyroll ads. I'm surprised that the organization that tries to help save rhinos is always advertising there. Anime people buy rhino products? I don't even know anyone who has rhino horns and I've bumped into some people with power now and then throughout my life. I mean your average nerdy anime weab probably doesn't even know where to buy rhino products.

Speaking of Crunchyroll ads. I'm surprised that the organization that tries to help save rhinos is always advertising there. Anime people buy rhino products? I don't even know anyone who has rhino horns and I've bumped into some people with power now and then throughout my life. I mean your average nerdy anime weab probably doesn't even know where to buy rhino products.
Don't you know what anime is made from???

Top Bottom