• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

3RBynl5.png

susWzCu.png

fAQ0HtW.png

http://cubehero.de/Games/FamiKeion/index.html

PillarEN

I don't know what D3rang3d was trying to show. Probably something lewd.

I think I should dress up as Robert Smith from the Cure. But I did that like 6 years ago.

anyone here bought this?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00AR8RPPI/

if so...how is it? quality, feel and so on >>?

It is literally almost all the music of the series in one big CD box set.

You're missing the vocal-less versions of the OPs, EDs and Character Songs, as well as those multi-track "Let's Learn How to Play Instruments with HTT!" releases, but otherwise this is the most comprehensive K-ON music set there is out there. It's also the only place to get the PSP K-ON game's mixes of the season 1 tunes.

The hardcover artbook that has the album covers in there is also nice.

Also oh hey everybody.

PillarEN

It is literally almost all the music of the series in one big CD box set.

You're missing the vocal-less versions of the OPs, EDs and Character Songs, as well as those multi-track "Let's Learn How to Play Instruments with HTT!" releases, but otherwise this is the most comprehensive K-ON music set there is out there. It's also the only place to get the PSP K-ON game's mixes of the season 1 tunes.

The hardcover artbook that has the album covers in there is also nice.

Also oh hey everybody.

Very detailed explanation. Why don't you post here more often?
It's probably because we just spam gifs lol

PillarEN

That's good to hear.

I have a friend who lives in Florida but I'm not sure which area and another buddy who is looking for a home in Tampa because he's moving there with his girlfriend. He's flying out of Tampa on friday. Good luck to him on that hopefully.

Top Bottom