• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

D3RANG3D

yI08JeS.jpg

Yeah I know shut up it's not Valentines Day!

:3

inafking

Well earned Japan Saimoe queen title...

Nah. It's probably better to go during a weekday though, cause sometimes there's groups holding fan events in the weekends there. Especially around the birthdays of the characters.

Oh, and it's closed around New Years.

I forgot to mention that I was there on September 2015

Twitted this as well

My real name's there in katakana. I also didn't know how to write kanji strokes (but I recognize and read them if I sae them).

Hugs!

SHarris78

Guys n gals, I've bought K-On season 2 and the movie which I'm keeping for Xmas. I've read the best order to watch them is episodes 1-24 of season 2, then the movie, then the 25th and final 'main' episode of season 2. Is this correct?

Guys n gals, I've bought K-On season 2 and the movie which I'm keeping for Xmas. I've read the best order to watch them is episodes 1-24 of season 2, then the movie, then the 25th and final 'main' episode of season 2. Is this correct?

Eeeh.... Might as well watch all of S2 first and then the movie.

tuffy

Ive heard watching in the order I've mentioned gives episode 25 more impact/emotional payoff? I've no idea obviously, just asking peoples opinions.
Though S2 and the movie end up in more or less the same place, the tone of the movie is more upbeat and it feels like a more definitive ending.

inafking

Hm... Didn't you say that you lost your pics when your SD card got corrupted?

Gladly I could recover them in my house more calmly with a tool I can't remember. Recuva could be the most possible.

I felt like I've been resurrected when I recovered those pics. The lesser evil was having duplicated pics (on different times of the day and different dates) of the same location since we visited them twice because we thought we lost the pics forever.

Eh, I think the movie works better when you've already seen season 2 in it's entirety. Plus episode 27(OVA) of season 2 is a perfect lead in to the movie.

PillarEN

Sound Euphonium season 2 wraps up today right? I have two episodes to go. This season has been just OK. It's no K-On! that's for sure. But I'm kinda sad it wasn't better. Season 1 left me really hopeful. there is good material in this season too and I'm curious how things will pan out with the older sister for example. I like those kind of broken family issues. They're cathartic. But 9 or 10 episodes in I don't see my views on the season being completely flipped. I'm excited for their nationals and I'm sure it will be emotional either way, but it can't make up for the majority of the season.

Top Bottom