• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

XeV37iv.jpg

teletubbies reboot looks different

also morning

SHarris78

Merry Christmas K-OnGaf!

I've had season 2 sitting there for weeks, but told myself to hold on until today to begin watching. Can't wait !

SHarris78

what'd you guys GET

My PSVR used up most of my Xmas funds back in October, then I bought a PS4Pro in November which wasn't planned! More than happy with the little gems I did buy:

K-On season 2 DVD
K-On movie Bluray
Love Live! Season 1&2 Blurays
Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2016 Bluray

and on the gaming front.....
Thumper
Bound
Rez
Eagle Flight

BTW what's with K-On and using the word 'spaz'? I remember it being used early in season 1 as well.

BTW what's with K-On and using the word 'spaz'? I remember it being used early in season 1 as well.
If you live in the UK, you should probably remember that 'spaz' isn't an offensive term in the US and since K-On was likely translated by Americans...

Edit - Also, I got $160 or so! Gonna have to buy ANOTHER charger for my Wii U gamepad and spend the rest on useless tat like Pokémon Moon and stuff.

Josephl64

Merry Christmas guys, I know I'm a bit late.

I still lurk as always, but I guess I've stopped posting.

Also, did you know there's official K-ON! merch coming to Comiket 91? I was kind of surprised when I found out, although of course it's not KyoAni bringing it.

PillarEN

I think I won my fantasy football league (unless something awful happens tonight i.e. Dak and Zeke go gangbusters) so that will be $100 for me when I visit my buddies in the States next time.

I got some clothes (a sweet leather jacket that reminds me of Leon from RE6 a little bit), a nice watch. A full set of Black Adder (that Mr. Bean guy's verbal humor side). An old school Porcupine Tree CD from my sister's boyfriend which as an extra nice surprise. Most importantly I got to enjoy playing Smash for Wii U with my sis and cousins. Our nerdy tradition.
I never knew spaz was not kosher in the UK. Better watch myself there. I've actually never said spaz in my life. Too many other insults that come quicker to me.

Josephl64

Didn't get stuff, but will treat myself with C91 stuff.

Zuihou + GUP is what I'm aiming for.

Also I did win Space Quest from that GAF raffle so that should be fun.

PillarEN

Maybe this year has made me lose my mind but that is probably the best AMV I have ever seen. Or rather, that's the only good AMV I have ever seen.

Now back to watching ASMR videos

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Wow is this K-On season 3? Mio found a husbando, then got hit by a van, then get married?

I was hoping for the 1/10^10000 chance that I would teleported to the anime, then Mio would marry me in Season 3. There goes my last hope, time to close the thread.

#fuck_2016

The AMV is amazing, must took a long time to edit everything.

Edit: Happy 2017 K-On GAF!

D3RANG3D

Sixty bucks.

Gladiator Trainer
Insanity's Blade
Ys VI
MAGATAMA Earrings
Moekuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG
ARCADE GAMES SERIES 3-in-1 Pack
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Kyoto Colorful Days
Super Star
Battle Fantasia -Revised Edition-
Demon Truck
Earthtongue
GunWorld 2
Kyoto Colorful Days BGM-OST
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
Judge Dredd: Countdown Sector 106
ARCADE GAME SERIES: Ms. PAC-MAN
Oozi: Earth Adventure
Yet Another Zombie Defense 2-Pack
I, Zombie

PillarEN

What happened with Sound Euphonium season 2? Trying to take on so much and yet I feel like nobody really responds to the main character. It's not that I don't get choked up once an episode and I care about the trials and tribulations of the main character but everything seemed tighter and more clear last season. We kind of lost the friendship of the main group this season. And they still are friends but we focus so much on the main character that we don't have enough time on the main group! Ugh. Oh well. Still love season 1 and don't want to go into spoilers here on season 2 as I could expand.

SHarris78

Got about 5 episodes left of K-on season 2, don't want it to end :-(.

Yui with her double tree performance in Romeo and Juliet had me in stitches!

SHarris78

Ok, so I watched the final few episodes of k-on plus the movie. Yes it was awesome but I wish it ended on a happier note for Azusa. Just left on her own with no sign of any new members?

Poor Azu-nyan.

Ok, so I watched the final few episodes of k-on plus the movie. Yes it was awesome but I wish it ended on a happier note for Azusa. Just left on her own with no sign of any new members?

Poor Azu-nyan.

You could read the K-On high school and college mangas to see what happens :p

Top Bottom