• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Hope everyone had a great Saturday! Been lazy today since it has been raining most of the day.

Finished Inou Battle and started Is the Order a Rabbit. Inou Battle was good, first half was much better than the last but I enjoyed it in the end. I am easy to please so it's hard to give reviews :p

tumblr_ndzku8pT6W1sizvqeo1_500.gif

Hope everyone had a great Saturday! Been lazy today since it has been raining most of the day.

Finished Inou Battle and started Is the Order a Rabbit. Inou Battle was good, first half was much better than the last but I enjoyed it in the end. I am easy to please so it's hard to give reviews :p

:eek:
*hugs* Why u no post here while you watch?

TUSR

Banned

I love Inou Battle :')

I'm actually a couple of episodes short of finishing Inou Battle, and I think I agree with you.

Out to dinner now with the gf...other than that she napped while I played a bunch of Rogue Legacy.

Top Bottom