• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

mpjR5od.gif

Sölf;149857175 said:
Well then... RIP in peace wallet.
Not really, my favorite anime character is Minerva from Transformers: Super-God Masterforce and here's all her merchandise:

- Her original 1988 toy
- Minerva Nightbeat, which was literally just a Japanese release of Nightbeat (US toy that used the same mold as Minerva)
- Transformers Super Collection Figure PVC figure of Minerva in her robot mode, there's two versions of this, one normal and one rendered in transparent plastic
- Transformers Super Collection Figure PVC figure of Minerva as a human in her uniform, there's two versions of this, one normal and one meant to be pewter
- CM's Corporation Gutto Kuru Figure Collection Minerva, once again, there's two versions, a normal version of her in her red armor and a Special Color Version that was sold at a convention in Japan that gives her yellow armor (because the Hasbro version of the mold had the Headmaster partner be in yellow, not red)

So that's literally 8 pieces of merchandise for her, and I already own the regular version of the Gutto Kuru figure, so I'm already 12.5% of the way there! :)

Keions, how would you feel if I changed my user name on GAF?

I'm TheBatman now because I was obsessed with the Arkham games of years ago even though I really like the character batman.

However, most my user names if you look at my profile are "Lee Chaolan" from Tekken. I would probably change my user name to that.

So, how would you feel if I were no longer "TheBatman"? ;p

GrandHusk

Keions, how would you feel if I changed my user name on GAF?

I'm TheBatman now because I was obsessed with the Arkham games of years ago even though I really like the character batman.

However, most my user names if you look at my profile are "Lee Chaolan" from Tekken. I would probably change my user name to that.

So, how would you feel if I were no longer "TheBatman"? ;p
b-but then who is going to protect us from evil people at night if you are not longer TheBatman
6Tpzamk.gif

Change if you want. You'll always be the bats for me anyway

Top Bottom