• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Keions, how would you feel if I changed my user name on GAF?

I'm TheBatman now because I was obsessed with the Arkham games of years ago even though I really like the character batman.

However, most my user names if you look at my profile are "Lee Chaolan" from Tekken. I would probably change my user name to that.

So, how would you feel if I were no longer "TheBatman"? ;p
Never get a tattoo.

tatwho

tathoot

hoottoo

hootwho

Man God

Non-Canon Member
:)

hugs and kisses

HUnTIBq.gif

TUSR

Banned

I'm TheBatman now because I was obsessed with the Arkham games of years ago even though I really like the character batman.

However, most my user names if you look at my profile are "Lee Chaolan" from Tekken. I would probably change my user name to that.

I changed my name already. Do it.

LOLDSFAN

I'd usually say no but I was never a fan of TheBatman one anyway so I say go ahead. :p

StayDead

Do what you want!

CsKDb1k.gif

You should do it! Especially since you are Lee Chaolan everywhere else anyway ;).

Top Bottom