• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Stephen Colbert | Sept. 17 8e/5p

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Last Call is still on the air for whatever reason
It's really not a bad show. Carson has literally two minutes of air time, introducing the segments. The interviews are decent and I've been introduced to some good bands through it.

blakep267

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what you get out of being on The Voice. Win or lose, seems like people just go back to their home state and sing national anthems
I kinda feel like the voice is just watched more or less for the judges. And while that was also a thing with American idol, people also cared about the contestants. At least early on

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Stranger Thing kid probably got more for that commercial than an entire season of the show. Get that paper, kids.

AlexBasch

Sorry if I'm late about this but when did Zack Galifianakis got so thin?
GettyImages-848614712_master.nocrop.w463.h670.jpg

Not

Banned
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES THIS IS WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night, everyone!

Not

Banned
I like Seth MacFarlane's speaking voice way more than any of his dumb Family Guy/American Dad voices

SAN JUNIPERO EMMY!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
San Junipero, the worst Black Mirror episode

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
San Junipero deserved it. It's hard to tell a story that good so succinctly

Top Bottom