• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A bus driver told this little boy that he and his two mums were going to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

What a stupid bitch. Should've been fired as all fuck, and if I were the parents I would've personally threw some choice words her way.

Damn that's my city.

Edit: wait another article says they live in Polk County. That's about 60 miles from Orlando.

See, goddammit, this shit happens all the time.

Sinkhole swallowed up the apartment complex you were literally about to move into? "Orlando" (40 miles from outskirts)

Propane plant explodes close enough to your girlfriend's apartment to shatter the glass on the windows? "Orlando" (55 miles from outskirts)

Edit: It would take an hour and change to get from the school to Orlando.

Read a damn map! It's LITERALLY FREE ON THE INTERNET. This makes me irrationally angry.

M3d10n

I would print "JW aren't real Christians and thus you're all going to hell" leaflets and distribute them on their surroundings, just for kicks.

The bus driver should be fired and arrested for harassment.

Nobody has the right the spew that religious bullshit at a little kid.

Religious zealots are frightening people - especially when they're driving a busload of kids everyday. They're the last people I want transporting my kid. They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids.

molotrok

This story is weird. My parents are JW's and they don't believe in hell, nor have I ever seen a business card for a JW congregation.

Any time somebody says shit like this I just tell them they have no fucking say in who is going to heaven or hell, and that they should be ashamed because they are clearly not following Jesus' example.

Beefy

See, goddammit, this shit happens all the time.

Sinkhole swallowed up the apartment complex you were literally about to move into? "Orlando" (40 miles from outskirts)

Propane plant explodes close enough to your girlfriend's apartment to shatter the glass on the windows? "Orlando" (55 miles from outskirts)

Edit: It would take an hour and change to get from the school to Orlando.

Read a damn map! It's LITERALLY FREE ON THE INTERNET. This makes me irrationally angry.

Yes this article getting a place wrong is what to get angry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom