• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A little Galleon help?

aku:jiki

Geez. What a feeling of helplessness when there aren't even any FAQs out for a game! :(

I'm coming back into Galleon, but after giving it up altogether for like a month, due to the terribly boring "In the Storm!" level, my sensitivity for it is high. It's getting another chance to get as fun as it once was, but I just know I'll give up if I get as annoyed again.

So, of course, Confounding Factor had to throw another terribly boring level at you right afterwards -- the fight with (the admittedly kinda cool) Mihoko or whatever.

How do I take off the binding from her forehead? I figured I'd get one of those lock-on things when she was stunned, but no sir. So then what? Keep in mind that I've pretty much forgotten all the controls (and little tricks and so on) so I might be forgetting something simple here. :(

Been out for a couple of months in Europe. Snuck out without any fanfare at all.

I got it, though. A simple grapple did the trick. I thought it'd be more complicated. :(

Floater

Banned
Just grapple her. It think it's the Right Trigger to grapple - or try grappling her when her energy is low.

The game is pretty cool - excellent animation, vast levels, interesting story - the only downside are the relentless "boss sequences", lack of health and frustrating lvel sequences like "In To the Storm".

Galleon is released in the US in September I think.

Floater said:
Just grapple her. It think it's the Right Trigger to grapple - or try grappling her when her energy is low.

The game is pretty cool - excellent animation, vast levels, interesting story - the only downside are the relentless "boss sequences", lack of health and frustrating lvel sequences like "In To the Storm".

Galleon is released in the US in September I think.
Yeah, I got it, thanks though.

But I agree. It is pretty cool. Characters are decent, voice acting is good, levels and music are cheesily (and awesomely!) epic, like a matine film, but most of all the gameplay is really fun to play around with. Just climbing around on stuff and seeing where it can get you is fun.

I will also agree that "In the Storm!" was the worst level yet. Doesn't help that the palace has a part like that as well. I can't get the catapult to shoot me all the way to the tower, and I can't find the way through the currents underground. :(

All right, got a new one, and this is a big one.

Can you refill Faiths energy?

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I can't open the fucking doors! And I have no saves where she has energy! This is retarded beyond belief. :(

Top Bottom