• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Combat V OMG!!!

WarPig

Additional: I left this out of my published review because it wouldn't have fit with the general tone of the rest of it, but the one CG illo of Lieutenant Nagase with the nine-millimeter in the snow is incredibly fucking hot.

DFS.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Additional: I left this out of my published review because it wouldn't have fit with the general tone of the rest of it, but the one CG illo of Lieutenant Nagase with the nine-millimeter in the snow is incredibly fucking hot.
Why can't you post it here? Just upload it somewhere...

Jonnyram

Played a lot this weekend, and I need to say this game is almost perfect apart from one issue that annoys me. There are some missions that continue from the previous mission so you don't get chance to change aircraft. It is highly possible that you can end up using a fighter instead of a bomber on a mission that involves destroying a ton of ground targets, but you can't skip back to the last mission that allows you to change your squadron's aircraft. Be warned :(

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Got damn that was fast! I own every Ace Combat game, and this will be no different. I just like leaving the discs at home.

FYI - All dual layered games work if you rip them at the PC.

I was under the impression this was out in the US due to the commercial playing 100 times a day.

Gibbo

Damn..just bought the Japanese version and I'm loving every minute of it so far. The music in this game has totally blown me away. I've already played 4 missions and the music in all of them is awesome to say the least.

Top Bottom