• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achievement Whores Unite

Captain N

If you want some friends on NeoGAF to help you get some multiplayer achievements be sure to list them here. The game..

NeoGAF name - LIVE name - Achievement you want help getting

Burnout Paradise

Captain N - Mr Tag - All

Davedough

Hello my name is Dave, and I'm an achievement whore.

Gamertag: Davedough
Games that need achieving... a lot =(

I dont have many Halo 3 because COD4 came out right around the time I actually bought a 360. I also have ZERO for TF2.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Great topic, I only just recently started achievement whoring. I must have gotten around 500 points this weekend alone.

Wellington - Wellie - Burnout Paradise for now.

Wellie.png

Edit: For reference purposes, let me state that my gamerscore is 6056. I believe the picture automatically updates.

DCX

DCX
I think this would be better served in the Gaming forum considering how baren this place is unless your are part of one of the many GAF leagues/clans. I wish we could have one super thread where we can get all of the multiplayer achievements done. Trulize could make the thread as he is our resident whore.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dolemite said:
Is Eternal Sonata by far the achievement whores' worst enemy? 120 points on the first walkthrough... wtf.
GTA IV is proving to be a not so fun ride down achievement lane as well.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
GTA IV is proving to be a not so fun ride down achievement lane as well.
Not at all. I'm going to do a have fun do what i want run on my first playthrough and then go for the 30 hour achievement on my second speed run. Plus anyone know a RockStar employee?!?!?! ;)

DCX

Top Bottom