• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Activision Games Will Start to Come to Xbox Game Pass in August - Starting with Crash Bandicoot N. Sale Trilogy"

Klayzer

The comments in this thread are hilarious. No one wants to actually pay for games anymore yet expect them to be great

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF
Understandably, why Microsoft is pushing towards an all third party publisher.

Bernardougf

People in doubt just have too look at this thread and see why MS had to go third party and why third party developers prefer doing business with sony and prioritize playstation consoles.

xrnzaaas

We could've used them in a weak month like this one. August and especially September look pretty packed with cool games already.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
You waited 4 years to play a game that’s regularly on sale for £15?

That’s low energy.
You say this like there isn't any competition for our time out there. Why pay to play something you know will be on gamepass when you have games on gamepass you want to play or games on other platforms? FFS I still have a huge 2023 backlog and this fall/winter is going to leave me with a huge 2024 backlog. I can't be the only one where this is true.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I just wanna play some COD campaigns. I’ve still never played one of those games, but I don’t care enough to buy them.

Top Bottom