• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adobe Photoshop new terms wants to moderate content of your active projects

Myths

Crack coming real soon.

Imagine working on the Switch 2 logo or PS5 Pro box art. Or iPhone 16 Pro Max promo images. Adobe can just go and have a peek.
Typically very few reasons to upgrade. I’m still in the version with 3D support, which is nice touch for quick, cheap 3D animation.

Last edited:

Ophiuchus

Banned
One potential solution is to look for alternative software that doesn't have such intrusive policies. There are plenty of other tools available that can meet your needs without compromising your privacy.

I started a YouTube channel about two years ago, and I found Movavi to be a fantastic video editor. It's user-friendly and offers a wide range of features without the hefty price tag or privacy concerns. I recently read an article about the best free video cutter software in 2024 and discovered that Movavi is highly recommended. It offers excellent editing tools and respects user privacy, making it a great alternative to Adobe. If you're interested, you can check out more details on their website here: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/free-video-cutter.html

Last edited by a moderator:

am_ilyas

Banned
The race for AI "helping" us continues as Adobe now want people to grant them access so they can moderate content of your active projects! Can't see this being abused at all, no way at all!

It’s concerning that Adobe wants access to moderate content in your active projects. It’s definitely worth watching closely to see how this might impact privacy and usage.

Bots I assume.
Idk…some of the bumps on Gaf compared to this 90 +|- day bump, if this is a bot, we are all…
terminator GIF

Edit - I stand corrected, I was on page one and not two 😂

Last edited:

DKehoe

Bots I assume.
That’s what I figured. Its post history is a couple really generic responses to threads that are years old. It’s one thing to bump a thread if there’s been some development but doing so to say nothing of significance is pretty suspicious.

Top Bottom