• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Where'd this budget come from? Episode two and we've got a fight scene with flaming objects, several scenes with ghosts, several scenes with that "dark face" effect and a high-speed on-location scene with a stunt double on top of a car. Has ABC given up on profitability?

Slayven

Fun Fact about the Darkhold, it has a spell that can wipe out every Vampire on earth

It's opposite The Book of The Vishanti has a spell that can create vampires.

HeySeuss

Where'd this budget come from? Episode two and we've got a fight scene with flaming objects, several scenes with ghosts, several scenes with that "dark face" effect and a high-speed on-location scene with a stunt double on top of a car. Has ABC given up on profitability?

Pft that zombie face I had a filter on my phone that did that 2 years ago.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Darkhold:
Also known as the Book of Sins because of its corrupting influence from its spells. The Darkhold was written billions of years ago by the Elder God Chthon, containing all of the dark magical knowledge of the time. The indestructible parchments have been spread across the Earth and regathered on numerous occasions, sometimes held by the likes of Morgan Le Fay, Aelfric the Mad Monk, Cagliostro, Taboo, Gregor Russoff and Dr. Strange. Still considered the most potent book of black magic in existence, the Darkhold has spawned imitators, like the Necronomicon, and numerous partial or complete copies have been made, such as the Shiatra Book of the Damned and Libro del Malditos. An entire cult, the Darkholders, exists to facilitate the Darkhold's use, and the demonic Dwarf frequently persuades people in need to use a page from the Book of Sins, at the cost of their immortal soul.

Top Bottom