• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Ming Na was/is the voice of Mulan... And Aki from Final Fantasy:TSW but let's continue to forget about that movie. I forget that she's actually been working for like 30 years.

Slayven

Doctor Strange's bad guys have a certain look

Mads-Eyes-Doctor-Strange.jpg

Hmmmm

I like this new Director dude. He's definitely giving off Jeffrey Mace/knockoff Captain America vibes but the Inhuman bit gives me pause.
I think it's just a new origin for an old name. Daisy wasn't an Inhuman either until Marvel retconned her backstory to better match AoS.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I am REALLY loving this season so far, even though it's just 2 episodes. Great stuff.

Slayven

I'm amazed he got out alive as if we're going to be seeing him again.

looking at his IMDB, he wouldn't be hard to get if Marvel wanted too

We're getting Nuke again. Jessica's whole thing for the next season has to relate to the faux-Super Soldier program he came from.
Who doesn't have a bootleg super soldier program? They hand those out like family dollar circulars. Hell Bronsonlee probably has one in his attic.

Who doesn't have a bootleg super soldier program? They hand those out like family dollar circulars. Hell Bronsonlee probably has one in his attic.

I'm honestly expecting them to tie Cage's powers to the same program. Might as well get all their cheap Captain Americas from the same in-universe source.

Slayven

When i first say him, dude i thought "Damn this dude is huge".

Anybody else was hoping Mack was going to get zapped by that chamber and get powers?

I am disappointed

I'm honestly expecting them to tie Cage's powers to the same program. Might as well get all their cheap Captain Americas from the same in-universe source.
It always bothered me folks keep chasing the SSS, when you obviously have better shit out there. Luke Cage, Wonder Man, etc.

anaron

I love how packed this season is so far.

Ghost Rider/Darkhold, AIDA/LMD, SHIELD returning to the public, Quake being Quake

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Same as the old one? Not quite. What follows are my stray observations, ideas and things I found interesting in no particular order:

• Who is the new director? Is he supposed to be Patriot?
  • Whoa, the Darkhold? The actual, honest to Chthon, Darkhold? That's... interesting.
  • I'm guessing these people aren't normal-ass spirits, either.
  • Seems besides the hallucinations, the sprits cause extreme paranoia.
  • Daisy, why did you mention his brother? You know you're gonna get wrecked.
  • Also, who trapped all these ghosts? Why did they have the Darkhold? So many question.
  • Holy shit, where are they taking May? The people she was on the quinjet weren't the congresspeople, right? Where they just generic S.H.I.E.L.D. mooks?
  • Wait, so how is Ghost Rider causing the triads to work with the skinheads and for them to be armed by the Watchdogs?
  • Piper, it is not appropriate to 'do' your CO, no matter how bangin' she may be.
  • We're never getting an Agent Carter continuation are we? I'm sad.
  • Actually, isn't the Darkhold way above S.H.I.E.L.D's paygrade? Shouldn't that be taken care of by W.A.N.D?
  • Similarly, shouldn't Doctor Strange; or I guess the Masters of the Mystic Arts be all over the Darkhold?
  • I like that the Rider never even questioned wether to kill the spirit; souls corrupted by the Darkhold have got to go.
  • I liked Coulson giving the tour; of course he know when it was built. The way he bashfully responded to the question was cute.

So, that was a fun episode. Can't wait for the next one next wee- What? A break? We're back to the random breaks? God damn it, that killed all the momentum the first season had! Fix your shit America!

It always bothered me folks keep chasing the SSS, when you obviously have better shit out there. Luke Cage, Wonder Man, etc.

In the case of Cage, there probably wasn't sufficient data to figure out how he was made. His origin was that a prison guard tampered with the experiment in order to kill him.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fairly certain now that our SHIELD MCU crossover episode will be all up in that magic shit. Doc Strange gonna be showing up on SHIELD to lay out some fools (I wish).

HooYaH

Is it me, or did they CG the car at the end as it was driving off? Probably cheaper to CG it then close a street down for filming. Got to pay for Ghost Rider effects.

anaron

Ties everything together again to the rest of the Agents of SHIELD plotline and keeps them from retreading failed Super Soldier program plotlines like they did in The Incredible Hulk and Jessica Jones.
They haven't really explored or used it enough to really retread it though. And plus, it wouldn't have been a failed serum if Jeffrey had gotten his powers from it.

Top Bottom