• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Neoxon

So what was wiped from the Framework's timeline that resulted in a HYDRA-run world, the events of Winter Soldier?

The Kree

Banned
So what was wiped from the Framework's timeline that resulted in a HYDRA-run world, the events of Winter Soldier?

Seems like it could be any number of things, but we could rule out Red Skull losing the war because the world isn't run by white supremacists.

Zero-ELEC

Banned

My guess? Coulson never became an agent. No Coulson = dead Pepper = dead Stark = no Avengers = no Winter Soldier. Project Insight goes off without a hitch.

SRG01

There needs to be a secret cameo, like HydraCap or even Hydra-Hawkeye.

Who's the cheapest out of the Avengers cast? I'm sure they have the budget for it, haha.

Thanos doesn't exist in the Framework because nobody on Earth knows about him in the MCU at this point.

I don't actually think Thanos will get a mention in this show, but didn't Aida help make the framework with Darkhold knowledge? I'm sure there's some shit in there that people on Earth don't know about.

Thanos doesn't exist in the Framework because nobody on Earth knows about him in the MCU at this point.

There's the potential that Dr. Strange does given in the Thor Ragnarok teaser, he states that he's keeping track of potential threats from other worlds, but other than that, yeah, no earthling should be aware of Thanos yet.

AMUSIX

I really love how many times they said "She has the Darkhold, she can do anything"...covers all bases for how the Framework could possibly work :)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Feels like one of the longer breaks for a show in years. That was one of them Lost season 1-3 breaks

Dai101

Banned
cLgc.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fuzzier image on the tv I'm watching, but I assume mostly green screen? Cause that didn't look bad, right out of winter soldier.

Top Bottom