• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI video are getting crazy

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
He's my hero.

This is pretty dark and fucked up. At first, I thought monkey playing an instrument haha...

The AI obviously picked up on Wuhan and that they are nasty, mean horrible cunts with the live animals, dogs in cages and cats in the kitchen. Ramsay catch them doing that shit he'd fucken smash their faces in Callisto Protocol style.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
He's my hero.

This is pretty dark and fucked up. At first, I thought monkey playing an instrument haha...

The AI obviously picked up on Wuhan and that they are nasty, mean horrible cunts with the live animals, dogs in cages and cats in the kitchen. Ramsay catch them doing that shit he'd fucken smash their faces in Callisto Protocol style.

What's going on with his forehead?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Yea its getting crazy, how long untill a video card can put a AI filter over gameplay in real time?
This was actually one of the features promised of Stadia before it released. (Of course the filters were all done server-side.)

I got to test it at Google I/O one year, and it was actually pretty cool.

nkarafo

What really impresses me about most AI videos is that no matter how crazy and twisted everything gets, they still look more convincing and less distracting than actual GCI in movies.

Top Bottom