• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys 4infinity countdown ends tomorrow (7/3), most likely Zero Escape 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grim-tales

Hey,
Is there another general thread somewhere about AX? As I just heard this on the Fuwa forums which sounds pretty exciting in itself:

Fuwanovel said:
A leak just occurred and it has been revealed that one of Sekai Project's announcements will be that they're working with Lemnisca on Root Double. This is pretty dang exciting. It's a very highly rated survival story where nine people have nine hours to survive and... wait. I've heard that one somewhere before. IIRC there is actually some shared pedigree between Root Double and 999. Lemnisca is a quality translation group to partner with, too, previously doing some Infinity stuff, I/O, and Killer Queen.

The leak came in the form of the OP on Youtube which has since been taken down. I haven't personally seen it before it was removed but enough other people did to basically confirm it.

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/1...ll-ages-yuri-vn-for-fall-2015-and-more/page-4

Swamped

Banned
OMG YOU GUYS I MADE IT!! managed to reach where i was going AND find durable Internet! I'm going to make it for the livestream, thrilled. Would have truly sucked to have been there Day 1 and not be there for the reveal...

GSR

Good to hear there's a lot of interest (not so good folks can't get in.) Whatever this is, sounds like Aksys'll have a successful panel!

mStudios

I BROKE THE WEBSITE

8af303dfc7.png

bb30bda879.png

When the time was over it took me to /panel
now I can't do it again, the time froze

I dunno if this happened before

Feep

Banned
I have snuck into the panel before the Aksys panel, and will attempt to remain hidden as the room clears.

Ondore

I'm prepared for anything at this point. Anybunny who tries to call me for the next hour+ is getting carroted.

NotLiquid

It just dawned on me that if we don't get a ZE3 announcement we've basically entered the Axe ending

Junpei is the fans

Clover is Aksys

The bracelets is whatever announcement we get instead

yrbOIgC.jpg

D-Man

God I'm so freakin' excited right now. I can't contain my hype. Waiting for this is more nerve wrecking than waiting for E3.

I have snuck into the panel before the Aksys panel, and will attempt to remain hidden as the room clears.

Feep, this is an infiltration mission. Be sure to not get detected by the Aksys employees.
When we will try to call you, your codec will beep.

Take out all hostiles that are hindering your mission's objectives. Over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom